We aim to dispatch all completed orders within 1-2 working days, excluding public holidays. We will notify you by email if, for any reason, there is going to be a delay in dispatching your order.
All orders are shipped via Royal Mail 2nd Class (untracked) service. Delivery is estimated within 3 working days.
We currently offer shipping to UK Mainland only.
Returns & Refunds:
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased from our store, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number in the email subject line.
Please note that returns will not be accepted or refunds given on any items that have been opened and/or used.
If you receive a package where the goods have been damaged in transit, we will be happy to exchange the damaged items, free of charge, providing that the damaged item(s) are returned to us within 30 days of delivery. Please note that photographic evidence of the damaged items will be required before replacement goods are issued.
If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us via email at email@example.com stating your order number, as soon as possible or within 30 days of receipt of delivery. The correct item(s) will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class class standard delivery upon receipt of your email. We kindly request that you return the incorrect item to us, and postage costs will be refunded back to you via the original method of payment.
We do not accept liability for returned packages damaged during transit back to us. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that all items are wrapped and packaged adequately to prevent damage.
We at Gorilla Warfare take your privacy & security very
how we manage your data.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
1. Please be assured that any data about our clients and customers is kept to the absolute minimum
2. We will hold the following information about you:
- Your contact details: name, address, email address and mobile number
- Communication to us: emails, digital messages, telephone calls
3. Written/hard copy data is held in a secure, locked facility and access is available only to staff of Gorilla Warfare for the purposes of providing safe treatment to clients.
5. When paperwork is due for disposal, it will be incinerated
6. We will not share any client or customer details with anyone